Cool Consult is on the Bulgarian market since 2006. The company was founded by highly qualified specialist with a rich background in HVAC systems.
Cool Consult is a rapidly developing company with the ambition to establish itself as one of the leading in the field of higher class building HVAC systems.
Our team offers a full set of services in the field of HVAC systems – from design, through redesign of project where necessary, to realization and warranty and post-warranty maintenance.
Over the last couple of years Cool Consult has expanded into a wide variety of industrial processes like ventilation, dust filtration, irrigation and steam systems.AC systems – from design, through redesign of project where necessary, to realization and warranty and post-warranty maintenance.
Another field of activity for the company is Energy Efficiency and the associated services – design, consultancy and integration of energy saving measures in buildings and processes.
The company team has demonstrated that it strives to complete the contracted works in a professional and timely manner. Our modern company functions with flexibility and efficiency in the dynamic market while maintaining the principles of competition and business ethics.
MAIN FIELDS OF OPERATION
– Installation of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Technological processes.
– Design of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Technological processes.
– Development and Consultancy in Energy Efficiency of buildings and processes.
- Establishment of the company authority in the field by a continuous policy of strong market presence and orientation towards the specific needs of every client and project
- Application of international principles and practices in the quality of works completed, keeping to the requirements of the clients in domestic and international projects
- Maintenance of a high degree of responsibility of each and every member of the team towards the works completed, stimulating their active role in every project
- Sustaining a low level of risk to the health and wellbeing of personnel
- Constant monitoring and management of impact to the environment
- Collaboration with business partners and suppliers in keeping the mutually beneficial working practices